Monday, March 30, 2009

I've 'moved on' people

So I this weekend was spent back home, no surprise I know, but the greatest part about being home this weekend was just how involved everyone was in my life. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone...I got questions left and right on who I was dating, people assuming I was engaged in some cases, just a bombardment of outrageous ideas all relating to me, I loved it, all the attention was really flattering. Engaged? (weird) I mean have you read my blog!!! I am about as far from settling down as it gets, don't get me wrong I do have to fight off the boys with sticks most days. But I do believe my favorite comment of the weekend was that I had looked as if I had officially moved on....It was such a proud moment for me. Yes, I have MOVED ON!!! Everyone knows about my gooooood friend Preston who left on his mission almost a year ago, and I have been writing and him for the majority of his mission...needless to say it has been a long, sometimes painful process getting over him and transitioning into other boys, but let me tell you I have made the transition, and life has never been better, and apparently others are starting to see that I exude the confidence of 'dang, that girl has moved on!'....I tell you its liberating! So thank you everyone for your bright and intact assumptions of me seriously dating, being engaged, a dear johner, and a moved oner! I am flattered:)

1 comment:

  1. So have you officially moved on?? Was that put in writing? I am proud of you. It is hard to let go of things that keep us down but give us security. But it usually is the only time you can grow.

    ReplyDelete