Monday, April 20, 2009

Buy my Book!

Well I am writing a book(s). So far its been a light sketch, just messing around with different ideas, but I think that this is what I should be doing in my life right now. I bought a jump drive the other day, and I usually end up typing more in my book folders than I do my homework assignments, but so far it has been a great release. I have several different stories/books that I want to write, the first being my years spent in Chea's home, then My life with my brothers, and then I am going to strickly write a book on overcoming the heart ache from your missionary leaving, and lastly I want to write dad's story. Its all kind of out of order, but I am writing what I can deal first, and then I will move in to the murky more hard to swallow stories. Already I have developed a different perspective and I am more at ease with my past than I have ever been before. So people, be prepared to laugh, cry, and mock, I have got some good stories coming your way... you can place orders now:)

3 comments:

  1. I want one of each...for free of course :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! i want to read these books :) they should be really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait aren't you a collage student? How do you find the time for all of this? Is there gonna be a lot of pictures in these books cause other wise I loose interest fast.

    ReplyDelete