Saturday, March 14, 2009

An Update:)

Ok so my old blog no longer would let me log on, I forgot my password, or my password changed...either way, I was ticked I could no longer get on! So here I am starting a whole new blog, the dance continues! I have lots to update. I will start with my baking obsession. My last post I was so proud of the eggs rice and salmon I made, Contrary to what Britteny said it was a good dinner, but I think that I am best at making desserts. I started with Banana Bread, and that was amazing! A little doughy in the middle but I love batter so it was delicious to me. And then I moved on to making a cake from scratch, to cherry tarts, to blueberry muffins, and then I made a reeses cheese cake. I find baking to be a huge stress reliever, I love sugar, and my roommates prefer the smell of cake rather than burning salmon so it all works out! Moving right along to my plans for this summer, I have had like a million different ones, but I think I finally found one that will work out. As many of you know, I went to North Hollywood a couple weeks ago and auditioned for Tokyo Disneyland, I had a wonderful time, I did amazing, met some nice girls, but I didn't end up getting a part...its ok I never really liked Tokyo or Disneyland for that matter:). So I checked Tokyo off my list and worked on getting a Camp Counseling job, and as it turns out I had a camp contact me from Pennsylvania and they are in need of a dance director...lucky for them dance is my middle name! I think that about leads me to where I am now, this week is spring break, I have had a good time taking it easy, and spending money I don't have. Only two more months of school, and then its summer! Time flies when your busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment