Monday, March 19, 2012

Back Home.


Spring break is over. Im home in Logan. And it really does feel like home. As my plane touched down in Salt Lake and I looked out my window, I was happy to see the snow covered mountains. How weird is that. I like it here, because its my new space. Its not like I have all kinds of new friends, and a social life Im eating up, but I am growing here. This is where I am supposed to be.

But lets recap how awesome spring break was. Thatcher was a hoot, and it was so nice to see my mom and dad. and of course the nine thousand other family members I have. I spent alot of time with everyone come to think of it. I saw all my sisters, and all my brothers, and there adorable children. It was nice to be able to pick up the little ones. and I know that sounds weird coming from me. But being so far away has just made me miss being able to interact with little kids. Caseys wedding was beautiful. I love Brit, our new addition.

And last but not least It was a complete blessing to spend 3 days with my best friend Danni. She has been such a huge support to me since I have been away, and just being able to hug her was completely comforting. I do have a best friend in this world, and she loves me and understands me. Were the type of girls that are fine just doing nothing when we are with eachother. This picture depicts it. Napping together for us, is bonding.

Spring break was much needed. Now its back to the grind. I have so much crap to do, and yet I am blogging. Its going to be a long week of adjustment.




1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you. You look great. Glad you like Logan.

    ReplyDelete