Monday, March 12, 2012

Arizona.

Its like a whopping 70 degrees here. I have done pretty good at not complaing about Logans cold weather, but I will say I was a little more than stoked to wear sandals and a swim suit today.

I rode home with a couple randys on their way to Mexico. It was a fun drive. As soon as I pulled into Phoenix, a friend I went to EA with called and asked if I wanted to ride down to Thatcher with him for the weekend. HECK YES. So, late friday night I surprised Jess, and we have been having a blast ever since.
Oddly enough this past weekend were EA's cheerleading tryouts, so I tried out....JK, But my old coached asked if I would judge. It was fun to catch up with some of my old teammates.
It wouldnt be a complete spring break without hot tubbing...this is in Jaces front yard...he lives in a trailer...
Jess and I took a sunday drive. She showed me her and Dereks "spots".


Today, Jess and I went to lunch. R and R of course.
I am pretty happy to be home. Dont get me wrong I am really liking Logan, but Thatcher holds a very special place in my heart. I am loving not wearing boots and a heavy coat. I am pretty relieved that when I go back I will have only 5 weeks left of the semes. Geez, time is flying! Not to metion I just got a part time job I will start after the break! Busy, Busy, Busy!!! Im gonna soak in every second of this spring break...its the first time I think I can really appreciate being home.


1 comment:

  1. Just looking at those pictures makes my heart ache a little. I love that place.

    ReplyDelete