Thursday, January 12, 2012

UTAH, again...



(Just my beautiful campus...)
Its ok though everyone. I'm totally happy to be here this time. I'm an aggie. That's right I go to a 'cow' school as my brother Danny would say. Nonetheless though it is stunning up here in Logan. freezing, but stunning. Utah State has a gorgeous campus, even as its decorated with all kinds of snow. I live with 2 grad students...it should be interesting to see how they handle me, and all my maturity:) Campus is like a 10 minute walk, not bad...Can I just say I am so happy to be back in school. I definitely feel like I have a stronger purpose now. It just makes sense to continue your education. I was very blessed to find the means to get here... and honestly I couldn't picture myself being anywhere else.



No comments:

Post a Comment