Monday, July 12, 2010

To a girl who knows how to party!

Meet my niece Jessica. She is 2 years younger than me, and comes pretty darn close to the girl who doesn't have a worry in the world. This is a girl who texts me the most outrageous things that make me die laughing. When I asked her today if I had any mail at the house, she texted me back a letter came saying I won one million dollars. And on my birthday she asked me if I was going to be in town so she would know whether or not my surprise party was still on. She is too goofy. And I absolutely love the fact that she is jobless, gives her all 24 hours in the day to be on facebook to write creepy comments and talk to me!!! She is great, if you want a laugh hit her up, and if you have any job openings she is your girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment