Monday, June 8, 2015

Introducing Clifford.

well this is a little depressing. its been years since i have updated. blogging is not for the faint of heart.

much has happened in the 2 and a half years I have spent married to hayden and living in idaho. I would be lying if I said I wasnt living a dream here with him. He truly is my saving grace, and love of my life. and our family will be growing to 3 in just a matter of weeks. how the heck did that happen?! it feels like just yesterday the two of us were just wild kids down at EA having a good time.


I think the weirdest feeling about our family growing is swallowing the fact that I, Jackie will be a mother. Lots of girls totally have a calling for that kind of thing...and well for me it just plain freaks me out. But as time is inching closer that we will meet the baby I am starting to really feel like I might actually like this whole gig:) My pregnancy started out pretty normal, the typical morning sickness and up until 27 weeks he was growing on track. and then the doctors discovered that my placenta was really aging quickly, and my umbilical cord was not pumping properly and our little guy was in the 10th percentile. So we got whisked into the high risk category of pregnancy, and it has been a roller coaster ever since. I really feel like this is all an effect of my RA, It only seems logical that my body would also go into attacking my placenta as well as my joints. So we just take it an appointment at a time, until they give us the word that baby is no longer safe in me. This weekend Wendy and Britney came to visit and help get everything in order before he does come. What a blessing! Especially since I do not have a knack for cleaning or decorating.

Her is a little 3D picture of our baby sucking on his thumb. He looks so much like hayden to me already.

the cutest nursery that my sisters helped me create! So pleased with how it turned out.

and here I am in all my 155 pounds of glory. the weight gain and water retention is not a pretty thing, and i am only 33 weeks! I selfishly hope I can give birth soon just to avoid the further spreading! 


Well I believe I have given a pretty good synopsis of all that has been happening in our world. I am fully aware everything is about to change, but as each day passes I feel more and more excited for it all. As long as hayden is by my side I feel like nothing is impossible and every thing is an adventure. I have no doubt his offspring will give me those same feelings everyday too. Lets et this show on the road!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment