Sunday, October 13, 2013

One Year.

its been close to one year since I have hopped on here to talk about my life. which is so funny to me. why would I stop blogging about my life when I am the most happiest. I should want to remember all of this. as we all know I got married in january, and I have been living in Boise ever since. Hayden works his tail off with his lawn business, I work at the bank, and currently we both serve with the youth. Oh and hayden goes to school full time. God bless him.

I dont really know how or where to start on summing up the beginning stages of our marriage, the ups and downs and all the blessings in between. I guess I will do a top five list. The top five memorable things that have happened thus far.

1. we have made 3 trips back to Arizona since January. all in a car. thats been memorable. One of the trips we were able to take pierce back with us, that was fun. hayden is obsessed with road trips I have learned. He gets an extreme high off them. I enjoy them, just not in the night. and most times we have left in the evening and drive the whole night through. I am fully familiar with nevada and its extreme lasting dreariness. not much in that state.
2. the temple. We have made it a priority to spend time there, and of course we should go more, but we have been extremely blessed for the times we have gone. I love that place, but I especially love it with Hayden. We went to the Mesa temple one time when we were in Arizona. and that place was PACKED, like an event center!!
3. Hayden bought me my first car. MY CAR. it was pretty cool, and I must say I still love the freedom of having something that is MINE. (you learn to share everything in a big family).
4. Currently we have made the big decision to go off all my RA meds, and try a homeopathic route. It has been something very painful to go through...and I am so blessed to not have to do it alone. It is so humbling, and it brings us together. Most mornings he piggy backs me down the stairs, gets me out of bed, gets me a glass of water in the night (because at that point my joints are too tight to walk). He does it all, and he does it with a smile.He is a hero. oh and he tells my doctors off when I am too nice to stick up for myself.
5. I cant really think of any other major things that have took place, but just being here, in a new place for me, and being by his side is huge. Every day with him is an adventure. there is no one like him. I love taking part in all the season changes has to offer. Autumn is AMAZING. i cant believe I have gone my whole life without one...winter on the other hand...:/

anyway, my update is that I am more in love than I was a year ago, and I am that much more blessed because of my marriage.

1 comment: