Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finals are over...and I'm still alive.

What a week. I dont think I have ever broken out like this on my face since I was 13. Stress, Stress and more stress. But I managed to get through. A's an B's. Im pretty proud. Now my new little challenge is my new job. I work at Verizon. Which is kinda a joke because I was the girl who walked into this store a year ago and told the sales agent trying to sell me a phone that I didnt know what the hell a mail in rebate was and to quit talking to me like I knew what one was. I'm a trip. So you can imagine how well I am doing adjusting to this job. Lots and LOTS of information. But I have this innate ability to fool people into thinking I am listening and picking up everything their laying down. So if anything I at least look good in the business attire and high heels. All in all, I really am grateful for this job. It came at a crucial time, and kinda sealed the deal that I needed to stay here in thatcher for another semester. Anyway the good news is it all came to an end. I survived another semester of school, and I did it without Hayden. And the next big hurdle is getting through spring without my Danni and Missy...that and being able to explain a mail in rebate to a customer.

These are my cute adorable roomates who I have come to love with all my heart!!!

A typical day after classes...Danni is so weird.





the post office is where 90% of my joy came from this semester




This is what I do...can you believe that they pay me to do this hahahahahhahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment