Tuesday, August 25, 2009

20 decisons that have changed me this summer...for better or worse.

1. Coming home from EA
2. being a Show Low EFY counselor
3. my cute little dance camp
4. going to Pennsylvania
5. deciding to come home from Pennsylvania
6. racking up more credit card debt
7. deciding not to use my credit card anymore
8. starting a job at Justice
9. Mine and Missys relationship
10. deciding to attend ASU
11. losing my purse and starting all over
12. deciding I really dont want to go to ASU
13. getting promoted at Justice
14. deciding I want to dance now more than ever before
15. getting a second and third job so that I can dance
16. oh and SYTYCD reminding me that I love to dance
17. learning not to ask everyone for an opinion
18. learning how to take resposibility from Dr. Phil
19. my talks with Wendy
20. deciding once more that Im sick of waiting around for preston

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Jack. Your going to succeed in whatever you choose to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully our talks have been for better and not for worse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pahaha, really the only thing on that list that has been for worse is my purse, and my debt. it made for a good title. our talks our definitely weighing on the better half!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about our long, meaningful talks? Surely I have more to offer than any of your other sisters.

    ReplyDelete